Monday, February 1, 2010

Reviewing introduction videos

So I'm having a lot more fun looking over my classmates' introduction videos than I thought I would. It's taking me awhile to get through them all since I've been watching them two at a time and then thinking about them before I comment. Luckily I have a snow day today, so I hope I'll get caught up with them all!

I wish that I would have watched some of my classmates' videos before filming my own, but I wanted to film mine just as a total noob with no outside influence. Now that I'm watching my classmates' videos, I can see things I want to improve on for the future and also different ways to approach the same task. Now that I have a tripod for my flip camera, I should be in business!

I hope to get through the last few I haven't seen today so that I can feel like I'm on track. This semester has been hard getting into since I feel like I'm being pulled in ten different directions with everything going on. Not to mention that I have two mini-semester classes starting this week, so I better stay on track with Web 2.0 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment