Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Second Life

So I joined Second Life today. It's still just as choppy and weird as I remember when I tried to get into it a couple of years ago. I wandered aimlessly around and somehow ended up in an area where a British lady was arguing with some guy that Egypt was in Europe. Wow.

I went and found a clothing place where I could get some new looks, and it was hard choosing between the black leather, black leather, or black leather. I finally found some sensible looking clothes. Somehow I ended up with a lot of thongs in my inventory. I also got a cardboard cutout of a bloody rabbit. No idea how I aquired that.

Logging back on later got me a lot of "Shake that ass" as I walked...how....mature. A very nice girl started talking to me and encouraging me that it was a lot of fun to play. She seemed really nice. Then she asked me if I liked vampires. I tentatively said sure. I do like vampires, but this was sort of a weird question. She then wanted to show me her clan's castle. So what the heck, I haven't seen much in Second Life, so I went. It was sort of like going to a timeshare- she showed me the place and then asked me to join her clan. I figured what the hey, why not.

Apparently being in a vampire clan means I had to spend 15 minutes having my blood sucked. So apparently, in just my first day of second life, my character is almost dead. At least she was nice enough to take me shopping after for better clothes.

I'm not real sure what to think about Second Life right now- it's pretty confusing right now, but maybe it will grow on me.

1 comment:

  1. That is way too funny. Last night Kelly and I were wondering around trying to find each other. For some reason we never could. How did you get different clothes? I would love to change, I feel like a dork.

    ReplyDelete